[wdmaudiodev] Re: Usb Audio Driver

  • From: "Jerry Evans" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:09:13 +0100

Hi DJ

1) An easy to access user mode interface i.e. KS style without the pain.
2) Some kind of gold standard for latency etc. Given that firmware people
have to guarantee the timely arrival of data it seems a shame to have loads
of latency in the stack
3) Support for firmware downloading via the USB stack, again with a user
mode interface. We've got stuff based on both TI and Cypress parts and this
facility would make life very much simpler

If you want any more detail please holler.

Jerry