[waug] to any one using a pc as well

  • From: Mr N Rolfe <moss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: waug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:28:40 GMT

Hi all I received this today just thought I would share it ,

Subject: Please Circulate ASAP This came from England.  Your decision
. . . . Please Be Extremely Careful especially if using internet mail
such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on. This information arrived this
morning direct from both Microsoft and Norton. Please send it to
everybody you know who has access to the Internet. You may receive an
apparently harmless email with a Power Point presentation   'Life is
beautiful.' If you receive it DO NOT OPEN THE FILE UNDER ANY
CIRCUMSTANCES , and delete it immediately . If you open this file, a
message will appear on your screen saying: 'It is too late now, your
life is no longer beautiful.' Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN
YOUR PC and the person who sent it to you will gain access to your
name, e-mail and password. This is a new virus which started to
circulate on Saturday afternoon. AOL has already confirmed the
severity, and the antivirus software's are not capable of destroying
it. The virus has been created by a hacker who calls himself 'life
owner.' PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS EMAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS and ask
them to PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY

Shoot me later if you want but I thought I would tell you.
cheers moss.
--
Mr N Rolfe     moss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.mosschopps.org
4 x RiscPCs 1 x A9 1 x Risc cube ultra running VRPC Adjust