[vvcconference] Re: possible agenda DRAFT - hospital info

  • From: Jennifer Munn <jl.munn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:27:36 -0400

Hey Gabriel,

My question is more are we having all day pharmacy and accounting, all day
medical record.  If there ends up being only 2 hours of pharmacy or 1/2 day of
accounting it is not worth it for me to try and send people...

If I understand what you're saying, we aren't going to be able to get that kind
of stability in the agenda?

Jennifer

Jennifer Munn
Administratrice d'application