[vvcconference] Re: possible agenda DRAFT - hospital info

  • From: Gabriel G Beal <gbeal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 18:17:05 +0000

Do you mean freeze the topics that you have in your draft?  I'm fine with
freezing the concept of including a large portion of medical records and
accounting sessions.  Possibly we might want to try and squeeze in other topics
or play around with the exact timing.

Gabriel Beal
VetView Support & Operations Manager
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Georgia
support@xxxxxxxxxxx
(706)538-3637 Office
(706)202-6745 Cell

On 2013-05-10, at 10:17, Gabriel G Beal wrote:

I've attached the same document with my proposal for Labs topics.  I've put in
specifics, but they're subject to change based on feedback.  We could add
topics by having concurrent sessions in the afternoon.

Does everyone have what they need to get an initial head count for Auburn?

Gabriel Beal
VetView Support & Operations Manager
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Georgia