[vvcadmissions] question about UVIS admissions

  • From: Yeast Munn Jennifer Lee <jl.munn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcadmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcadmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:28:00 +0000

Hello everyone,

I don’t know if any of you can answer this question or not, but I’m trying to
track down an issue with attending service assignment in UVIS and I think I’ve
narrowed it down to an interaction with the schedule.  Do any of you know if
UVIS overrides the employee service assignment if the bill order is open via
the schedule screen (FDS0005)?  So for example I have a vet that is normally
assigned to cardiology on the employee screen, but she is doing a rotation on
medicine.  When the bill is opened through a medicine schedule where he is
defined as a resource on the FDS0005 schedule screen, would it assign medicine
or cardiology as the service?

Thanks in advance.  Any help on tracking the problem will be greatly
appreciated.

Jennifer