[vvcadmissions] Re: question about UVIS admissions

  • From: Deborah Jo Watrous <djw22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcadmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcadmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:37:26 +0000

Ahhh.... Picks the default attending  up from the employee screen.  I've never
heard/seen it picked it up from scheduler.... good luck.  Can you let me know
if you find the issue?  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Deb

Deb Watrous LVT, CCRP
Rm C3505 Cornell University Hospital for Animals
UVIS/VetView Support Team
Team Leader & Blood Donor Coordinator
Cornell University
Ithaca NY 14853