[vvcadmissions] Re: question about UVIS admissions

  • From: Deborah Jo Watrous <djw22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcadmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcadmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:18:28 +0000

Hi Jennifer.
As far as I know, we can either go in to the employee screen (as you suggest)
and change the default service for a period of time or change the attending
service on each item added to bill.  When someone opens the bill order from the
schedule, they have to manually enter the attending service, but I don't
believe that this sets the default for the entire visit.
Hope that makes sense.
Deb

Deb Watrous LVT, CCRP
Rm C3505 Cornell University Hospital for Animals
UVIS/VetView Support Team
Team Leader & Blood Donor Coordinator
Cornell University
Ithaca NY 14853