[visurfacereader] Re: Problems defining a protocol for the Digi003

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:25:13 +0200

Ok, i will. Just a question, it seems that after having successfully learned 7
or 8 buttons, no further messages can be learned because the different knobs
and buttons are said to use the same midi message. Should i note down even
those buttons that are learned successfully? If not, i have a file with the
error messages of the buttons i have defined, if that file suffices i can send
it to you right away, if not, i’ll start all over again.
/Krister