[visurfacereader] Re: Educating the surface reader about the Digi003, questions before I start

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 19:16:20 +0100

Hi,

You can back up your protocol file using Finder. Assuming that you've placed
SurfaceReader.app in /applications, navigate to:

/applications/SurfaceReader.app/contents/macos/protocols

You should find a file named using whatever you used in the Protocol Wizard as
the protocol name, with a .spu extension (e.g. Digi003.spu) - just copy this
file elsewhere and email its final version to me when you're done.

Best wishes.
Tim Burgess