[visurfacereader] Re: Educating the surface reader about the Digi003, questions before I start

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 15:42:41 +0100

Hi,

I think I'd just go for it and take a backup of the file after you've completed
each block of buttons in case you get another crash. A power off/on cycle of
the unit should clear any changes of mode you may invoke. I'm afraid, given the
lack of documentation, this is going to be the only way to progress and we're
bound to hit some annoyances on the way.

Best wishes.
Tim Burgess