[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Making Pancakes

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <benay410@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lasmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:29:24 -0400

That and you can measure them out by the 1/4 cup full as well, to get
consistant size.  I do like the squeeze bottle idea.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he
does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)