[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Count-a-dose

  • From: "Bush, Jane M. (Rehab)" <Jane.Bush@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "poogh@xxxxxxx" <poogh@xxxxxxx>, "banderson@xxxxxxxxx" <banderson@xxxxxxxxx>, "ltk64@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ltk64@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "eileenmb30@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eileenmb30@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:38:32 -0500

It is also available from LS&S Products (www.lssproducts.com), and I suspect
the other vendors will follow.

Jane M. Bush, CVRT
Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services
OASIS Program
Homewood Office
________________________________
From: eileenmb30@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [visionrehabtherapist] Talking glucometers and arm testing
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 07:12:46 -0400
Is there a talking glucometer that allows for using blood from a site other
than a finger stick - such as an arm?  A consumer told me he had heard of such
a device, but I do not know of one.
Thanks,
Eileen Brennan

inbox. See how.

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and delete all copies of the original e-mail message.