[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Count-a-dose

  • From: "Unger, Jim (DELEG)" <UngerJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <poogh@xxxxxxx>, <banderson@xxxxxxxxx>, <ltk64@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <eileenmb30@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:39:38 -0400

It's back but you can only purchase it from Prodigy, the same folks that
bring you the Prodigy Voice and Auto Code meters. The web site is:

http://www.prodigymeter.com/

James w. Unger, CVRT

________________________________

From: eileenmb30@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [visionrehabtherapist] Talking glucometers and arm testing
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 07:12:46 -0400

Is there a talking glucometer that allows for using blood from a site
other than a finger stick - such as an arm?  A consumer told me he had
heard of such a device, but I do not know of one.

Thanks,

Eileen Brennan

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from
your inbox. See how.