[visionegg]

  • From: "Smith, Mason" <masonrs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:02:05 -0500

Hi,

I'm getting this odd bug where Text objects are sometimes not
displaying.  I'm attaching some test scripts that create Text objects
and viewports and try to display them.  In test.py, the second Text
object does not display; the screen is just blank after the first line
of text finishes displaying.  test2.py, by contrast, works as intended,
with first one line of text appearing and then the second.  The only
difference between the two files is that in test2.py, the second Text
object is created before the viewport for the first Text object is
drawn, whereas in test.py the order is reversed.  test3.py tries to draw
four screens of text but only the first one gets displayed when I run
it.  Do you know what's going on here?

Mason Smith
Research Technician, Language and Cognitive Architectures Lab
University of Michigan, Department of Psychology 530 Church St., Ann
Arbor, MI 48109-1043
Lab: East Hall, Room B380     Phone: (734) 764-6827
Fax: (734) 763-7480     Email: masonrs@xxxxxxxxx