[visionary] Thanks

  • From: "Mark Johnson" <Mark_Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:32:05 -0500

Visionary Team,

Thanks for participating in today's call.  Ian, please send out a summary
of our individual goals.  Everybody, please respond to these questions.

-who brings people together.
-how does our movement measure the results of our efforts.
-where are model programs (DME and computer recycling, universal design,
HCBS, rural transportation, inclusive education, GOTV, recreation, Arts,
etc.)

Also please review iCan's description of Corporate Services and training
materials (will be sent).

The remaining calls for 2003 are

-April 18th.
-July 18th.
-October 10, are people available to do a face to face the first weekend
(2-5) in October instead?

Thanks,

Mark