[visionary] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Carmen D. Jones" <cjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:27:17 -0500

Hello All -
Great talking to everyone yesterday. As promised, I got some info. from
Jeff Leonard of New Mobility.  He indicated that WeMedia was located in
one of the bldgs near the World Trade Centers and the bldg was wiped
out. So, he thinks they've depleted their money and the big thing they
seem to be working on is defending the use of their name against the
Women's Entertainment Network. He concurred with us that all was quiet
where they were concerned.

Carmen
PS: Kenny, I will send you the document we discussed tomorrow.