[visionary] Re: visitable housing bill

  • From: Nicole Fawcett <nfawcett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:59:32 -0500

Please note that the link may have broken into two or more lines. You may
need to copy and paste some of it into your browser window. For those of you
who use Internet Explorer, I have attached the article to this e-mail, which
may be easier to open. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Nicole Fawcett
iCan
www.ican.com
877-ASK-ICAN