[vipaudioaccess] what have I done to my Melodyne ?

  • From: Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: viplist <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:40:24 +0100

hi all,
I wonder if this ever happened to you. I have never touched Melodyne preferences since I configured the audio output and that was a while ago. After I experimented with the scale editor, and this might be the cause of the problem, every time I open a file in Melodyne, the percussive algorithm is selected by default. It is easy to change this from the pitch grid options, you can arrow right to the algorithm menu and select melodic again. But why does it default to percussive now, and how can I set the default algorithm back to melodic ?
Any ideas ?
best,
JPR

--

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess