[vipaudioaccess] Re: Melodyne Scale Editor

  • From: Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 11:19:26 +0100

hi Steve,
it's working great. I wonder how you found out, as selecting the mode
first and the key afterwards is quite illogical.
Thanks anyway.
Best,
JPR

--
http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel
http://www.myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess

//www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess