[vipaudioaccess] NI Kontakt and Loading RX2, Gigastudio files

  • From: "Chris" <chris.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 18:09:38 -0000

Hi All,

I was looking at a couple of titles on the Zero G website, and was intrigued
to learn that you are apparently able to load RX2, REX files and also
Gigastudio samples into NI Kontakt.

However looking at the usual load menu there doesn't appear to be a 'all
files format' option in the file types available, so I'm intrigued as to how
you do this, can anyone help?

Kind regards,

Chris

- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to
vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

- To subscribe to the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess

//www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess