[vip_students] printer

  • From: "MARY STRATTON" <marybstratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VIP-Students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:45:25 +0100

I am back once again regarding the Epsom printer.  If you remember, it refused
to print, jaws kept saying that the ink could not be recognised although it had
already printed some sheets.  I contacted Curry's where the printer was
purchased and was told to bring the printer back to the store. I did so,the
person who dealt with me connected it to a computer in the repair area after
inserting new cartridges of ink.  It was working fine.  She gave me a programme
which she said needed to be installed when new ink is inserted.  I cannot
follow her instructions but in frustration I tried to print a short document.
It worked perfectly.  However, when I tried to print a second one today, it
refused and once againit cannot recognise the inkand is searching for yellow
argenta.  I wonder if someone could possibly talk me through the following
programme.

1 windows  screen
2  start button
3control panel
4choose printers
5highlight
6  select printing
7  enter on ink replacement. I do hope someone can come to my assistance.
Mary.