[vip_students] Re: printer

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:31:57 +0100

my printer is an epson, don't know the model number, do you have any idea where the reset button would be? the whole time it was printing out those sheets with a few lines on them it kept saying that the paper wasn't in correct, but it must have been because it kept coming out, where normally when i have the paper in wrong it just doesn't work. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>