[vip_students] pop-up messages in Outlook Express

  • From: "Kathleen Doyle" <doylekay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:01:03 +0100

Hi List members,
I wonder if anyone can help with the following problem- When reading messages in Outlook Express, I occasionally get the following pop-up message- "Microsoft Office 2000 premium dialogue, please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office, premium pprogress bar0%". I usually exit out of this and can then continue reading messages. Can anyone help with ideas on how to get rid of this pop-up message. Any help would be appreciated.

Kathleen Doyle.