[vip_students] Re: pop-up messages in Outlook Express

  • From: "Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:46:58 +0100

Hi Kathleen,

It sounds to me like you are somehow in  Microsoft Outlook rather than
outlok express, please can you clarify this for me. Are you using Outlook
Express or Microsoft Outlook?. They both are similar in looks. However,
Microsoft Outlook comes packaged with Microsoft Office and would only
exhibit this kind of message upon a first time use of the program.