[vip_students] Re: new anti virous

  • From: "JackieMcBrearty" <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:53:55 +0100

Thanks Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scanlon, Tony" <tony.scanlon@xxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:08 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: new anti virous

Hi Frank
You can get it at
http://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/security_essentials/default.aspx

About Microsoft Security Essentials
Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your
home or small business PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and
other malicious software.

Microsoft Security Essentials is a free* download from Microsoft that is
simple to install, easy to use, and is automatically updated to protect
your PC with the latest technology.

Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the
background so that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you
want-without interruptions or long computer wait times.

Before installing Microsoft Security Essentials, we recommend that you
uninstall other antivirus software already running on your PC. Running
more than one antivirus program at the same time can potentially cause
conflicts that affect PC performance.

Read the Microsoft Security Essentials Privacy Statement and License
Agreement.

* Your PC must run genuine Windows to install Microsoft Security
Essentials. Learn more about genuine Windows. Internet access fees may
apply.