[vip_students] Re: new anti virous

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 01:32:03 +0100

jackie,

it's called Microsoft Security essentials. It is free, and very good, and many former AVG and Avast users - as well as folk who paid for their antivirus programs in the past - are now using it instead. As I'm not using it myself, I'll leave it to someone more familiar therewith to discuss.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JackieMcBrearty" <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx>