[vip_students] Re: nanny gmail knows best

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:46:02 -0000

Mighty  stuff John,

No didn't mean to cause a controversy re joking but just thought that my joke
was in context of your mail!

Certainly wouldn't have continued that on this list as indeed my (as you all
know by now) my jokes are appalling!!!

 Perhaps will see you over there then.
  Wonderful moderating by Lorettaa I assure you.
  Thanks