[vip_students] Re: nanny gmail knows best

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 02:18:30 -0000

Hi John,

I agree re gMail!

Now could you share with us the list adress for jokes?

Now there was a horse fare where there was a purchase of a said horse.

The horse subsequently passed on so the buyer contacted the seller to let him
know, looking for his money back!

The seller of the horse said: "well that never happened when I owned him! (boom
boom!) (smile)!