[vip_students] mobile corner

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:56:34 -0000

now i'm trying to save myself a trip down in to the town to get this problem solved, but apparently though my mobile is talking to me no problem, there's nothing on the screen, ok, i hear you cry, why should that bother you, well it does, because sometimes my wife uses my phone, and the poor unfortunate lady can't see the screen, god love her, i've apparently got something switched off, it's totally blank, but as i say no problem for me, it speaks fine, any suggestions, or do i have to head off to the phone shop this afternoon god bless, travel safely, joe.