[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:27:46 +0100

hi Joe
don't know which mobile you have
but based on my own the nosier n70 it sounds like somehow the mode was changed
what i do is
press the on button and you will hear the phone say power ,but don't hold it down for long
then use the arrow keys and arrow up or down until the phone says general
then press your select key
as i say i don't know what model you have but am presuming you are familiar with the power , arrow and select buttons. post the model type you use and someone on list might be able to give more info.
Paul h

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>