[vip_students] mobile corner

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:32:13 +0100

ok, i know it's monday, and it's a dreary wet morning, and to make things worse i'm having iphone problems, let me elaborate, i've never sent e mails using my mobile pfone from home, simply because i have two computers here, but this morning i decided to send an e mail to a friend as i had the phone beside me and didn't want to boot up the computer just for one e mail, are you still with me? i correctly put in the e mail address, followed by the subject, then wrote the message and promptly sent it off, whoops, i got a message saying "cannot send this message as the server doesn't allow relaying" my server is eircom, and i have an O2 phone, so am i correct in saying that eircom won't permit me to send e mails from my phone at home? has anyone else experienced this problem? if so, how did you overcome it, or did you? any help will be really appreciated, god bless, travel safely, joe.