[vip_students] Re: Re adjusting the speak

  • From: "\\elaine o'Neill" <lainsey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 22:36:57 +0100

i all, also having a problem with speech on iphone, i.e. the volume.
Recently installed a newer version of skype on the iphone and not every time I
go into skype the volume drops drastically.  The volume buttons dont work to
adjust this and when I leave skype and go back to the home schrene the volume
is also reduced drastically.
Initially when I rang my mobile freom the land line this problem was solved,
but this no longer works.
Would appreciate any help please.

Elaine. from my iPhon