[vip_students] Re: Re adjusting the speak

  • From: "\\elaine o'Neill" <lainsey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:51:39 +0100

Hi Paul,
Yes all those jestures work when phone vehaving as normal, however, when the
particular problem I am having occurrs these gestures do not effect raising
volume for any activity I undeertake on the phone.
As I say sometimes it just seems to sort itself which is wonderful vut I cant
figure out how that happens as I dont see anything I am doing to impact the
I will leave it with you and wish for enlightment in the meantime.
Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhon