[vip_students] Re: In Touch BBC Radio 4 Direct Link

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 17:11:52 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Think we are getting there now!

I tried the link you just gave and I got on to just the end of the last Intouch
where I would have left off and left it play out.

  I then clicked on the link again and it brought me to the start of that
Tuesday's last show from the start.

  Now fingers crossed that when I try that link again say Wednesday next it
will give me nextt Tuesday's the 17th show.

  I won't listen online to the forthcoming show before trying your link!

  I have saved that in my favourites.

  Thank you for your endeavours.

  I will leave this now till during the week and can report back!

  Tony----- Original Message -----