[vip_students] Re: In Touch BBC Radio 4 Direct Link

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:39:00 +0100

No Tony, I obtained this link from the BBC directly and it is not a link
obtained via Webbie.  Webbie is useful from the point of view that you can for
instance have an icon where you can go and listen directly, i.e. live to any of
the BBC Radio stations.  There is another icon where you can go to all the
programmes that are 'listen again' and then there is for example a programme
within Webbie where PDF can be converted to text.  Nothing major to overcome in
computer skills I can assure you as otherwise I would not be using it *smile*.