[vip_students] Re: In Touch BBC Radio 4 Direct Link

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 16:46:23 +0100

Eleanor,

I'll be brief!

I note that that link for In Touch appears to be only for the last show which
was Tue last, 3rd.

Your link ends with 03082010!

The link for example I had before the coming of the iPlayer did ffor any last
In touch so the link say for the last show would be the same as for next week's
and so on; the one link for every week's In Touch if you like!

Now perhaps that situation is no more with the iPlayer; such is progress!!!