[vip_students] Re: Free Inquiries With o2

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 23:35:30 +0100

Eleanor,

it is the same enquiries service, whatever line you ring from. You would use exactly the same procedure as you have used.

From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
Date: 24/07/2010 2:18 pm

Hi Tony,

I'm using O2.  To my surprise, I dialled 196 and got through to
Directory Inquiries right away.

In answer to a question from eleanor:  this service is free as it has
been for land-lines for several years, and now it's free for
vision-impaired mobile phone users from most providers here also, once
you register.  You do this by filling out a form you can get from NCBI,
etc.