[vip_students] Re: Free Inquiries With o2

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:26:39 +0100

Eleanor,

Think that you best contact NCBI if you are interested in ggoing ahead with
registering for that service!

They can answer well those queries but I think that Flor has done a good job of
answering, so you now can follow up from there!

By the way don't think NCBI can assist me in my access problem of FDES but I
will post them if other avenues close to me!

Cheers and take it easy!

  From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  Date: 24/07/2010 11:35 pm

  Eleanor,

  it is the same enquiries service, whatever line you ring from.  You
  would use exactly the same procedure as you have used.

  Date: 24/07/2010 2:18 pm

  Hi Tony,

  I'm using O2.  To my surprise, I dialled 196 and got through to
  Directory Inquiries right away.

  In answer to a question from eleanor:  this service is free as it has
  been for land-lines for several years, and now it's free for
  vision-impaired mobile phone users from most providers here also, once
  you register.  You do this by filling out a form you can get from NCBI,
  etc.