[vip_students] Computer crashing.

  • From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel.flannigan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:49:34 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing difficulty installing Kurzweil 1000 on my system. I have
tried to install my scanner to work along-side the programme, however, when
I get close to achieving the goal, the computer crashes.  I have tried to
uninstall some programmes which might lighten the load, but, so far there is
still a problem.  Is there a way of checking my operating memory capacity?
Or do you think it might be my hard drive trying to tell me that it is time
to get a new computer?  Could I add in more operating memory to lighten the
load?

Any diagnostic help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Hazel Flannigan.