[vicsireland] south dublin libraries award

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:51:41 -0000

hi folks
below an e mail i got from south dublin libraries and an award they have been
nominated for .
i was asked to take part in the  short video mentioned  about their service but
am unable to do so.
maybe some of you guys use their service and could help them out.

regards

Paul H

original message below

Hi Paul,

I don't know if anyone from the libraries has been in touch with you.

Our Download zone has been nominated for an EGovernment award. The event and
ceremony is in Sweden in

Mid-November and in advance we need to do up a short video about the service,
people from different walks of life who use it, what it means to

them and why, etc..

 Would you be willing to talk about your experiences of the service to camera
- why you like it, how

You find it, your enthusiasm etc (all positive of course!!). Our video people
can travel to where you are or

If you want to talk to them directly to find out what is involved in terms of
the filming I have included

Contact details below

Shane Hogan,

Producer/Director,

Areaman Productions,

157 Thomas Street,

The Digital Hub,

Dublin 8.

Ireland.

Office: + 353 14893644

Mobile: + 353 86 1708599

Regards,

coleesa

Coleesa Humphreys | Senior Librarian  - ICT and Service Development| South
DublinCounty Libraries
Unit 1, The Square Industrial Complex | Tallaght, Dublin 24 | Tel: +353 1
4597834 | Fax: +353 1 4597872 |
* e-mail:chumphreys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Hallowe'en haunt South Dublin County from the 5th October till 1st
November. If you wish to become a friend of Hallowfest and for more festival
details visit http://www.hallowfest.ie.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify the sender or postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This message has
been swept by Anti-Virus software.
Is eolas faoi run an t-eolas ata sa riomhphost seo agus d&apos;fheadfadh go
mbeadh se faoi phribhleid o thaobh an dli de. Is don te ar seoladh
chuige/chuici agus dosan/dise amhain an t-eolas. Ni ceadmhach do dhuine ar bith
eile rochtain a bheith aige/aici ar an riomhphost seo. Murar duit an riomhphost
seo ta nochtadh, coipeail, daileadh na aon ghniomh eile a dheanamh no aon
ghniomh eile a fhagail gan deanamh ar iontaoibh an riomhphoist seo toirmiscthe
ort agus d&apos;fheadfadh siad sin a bheith neamhdhleathach. Ma fuair tu an
teachtaireacht leictreonach seo tri earraid teigh i dteagmhail, le do thoil,
leis an te a sheol i no le postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Glanadh an teachtaireacht
seo le bogearrai Frithvireas.