[vicsireland] Kurtzweil 1000 v9 Issue

  • From: "Michael Lavin" <michael.lavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:30:10 +0000

Hello List Members

I am using K1000 v9 on a Windows XP Professional system with a HP Scanjet 5400C
scanner and just recently I started experiencing problems with scanning a
document. The scanner starts up with the message Starting Scanning and then
just hangs.

I successfully scanned a document from the Control Panel under Scanners &
Cameras so it seems that the hardware scanner is functioning OK.

I re-installed the K1000 software but to no avail.

One question bugs me I cannot find out anywhere in the K1000  application where
the system is pointing to the HP Scanjet 5400C when I issue the scan command

Anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Michael