[vicsireland] Re: Outlook 2013

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:01:12 -0000

Good point, Flor, but actually she only needs to download a demo copy of
outlook for the short time that the program is needed on the older machine.
Anyway, I think my proposed method is more complex than that of using
Windows Live Mail which is, I understand, the approach that Paul recommends.
I'm, happy to step back and leave it for now.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx