[vicsireland] Re: Outlook 2013

  • From: "Maureen Newell" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:24:16 -0000

Cearbhall, my Xp machine has Office 2003 which should have an Outlook
package but I must have taken it off stupidly at some stage and in trying to
be of help to another individual my 2003 CD got lost in the post. I do have
a CD of an older version of Office SR1 small business but I don't think it
has Outlook on it. I got Windows 10 and Outlook 2013 put on my Desk Top
machine which is a 32 bit.

Thanks Cearbhall for responding,

Maureen. ----- Original Message -----