[vicsireland] Re: Kurzweil 1000 v9 Issue

  • From: "Michael Lavin" <michael.lavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 14:35:14 +0000

Hi Flor

Well done that worked a treat. I cannot honestly say how the incorrect scanner
source was selected but when I reset it to the HP ScanJet 5400C the scanner
worked perfectly.

Thanks very much for your help and also for your and John Carroll's reply to my
query on JAWS 11 and Windows 7.

Regards,

Michael