[vicsireland] Re: KNFB Reader

  • From: "Eamonn X. O'Connor" <EXOConnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:46:57 +0100

Hi Paul,

That's an interesting one, as there was an upgrade not too long ago.

The upgrade was free to those who already had the app. I wonder if the
same will apply here.

I find it pretty hit and miss, even on good quality print. I realise some
people find it very accurate. I wonder would I get better results by using
a stand?

I have enough sight to line up the document, and the Field of View Report
also helps. Curiously enough though, the shutter sounds when I click on
the Field of View Report button! Is
this supposed to happen?

Regards,

Eamonn

[vicsireland] KNFB Reader

Paul Dromey
to:
vip_students, vicsireland
05/10/2015
09:23

Sent by:
vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please respond to vicsireland

Morning all.

I got a message on another list stating that the KNFB Reader for ios is due
an update this week. Included will be a Try Before You Buy Option for
anyone interested.
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails. Try Spam Reader
for free now!

Is le haghaidh an duine nó an eintitis ar a bhfuil sí dírithe, agus le haghaidh
an duine nó an eintitis sin amháin, a bheartaítear an fhaisnéis a tarchuireadh
agus féadfaidh sé go bhfuil ábhar faoi rún agus/nó faoi phribhléid inti.
Toirmisctear aon athbhreithniú, atarchur nó leathadh a dhéanamh ar an
bhfaisnéis seo, aon úsáid eile a bhaint aisti nó aon ghníomh a dhéanamh ar a
hiontaoibh, ag daoine nó ag eintitis seachas an faighteoir beartaithe. Má fuair
tú é seo trí dhearmad, téigh i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir, le do thoil, agus
scrios an t-ábhar as aon ríomhaire. Is é beartas na Roinne Dlí agus Cirt agus
Comhionannais, na nOifígí agus na nGníomhaireachtaí a úsáideann seirbhísí TF na
Roinne seoladh ábhair cholúil a dhícheadú.
Más rud é go measann tú gur ábhar colúil atá san ábhar atá sa teachtaireacht
seo is ceart duit dul i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir láithreach agus le
mailminder[ag]justice.ie chomh maith.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer. It is the policy of the
Department of Justice and Equality and the Agencies and Offices using its IT
services to disallow the sending of offensive material.
Should you consider that the material contained in this message is offensive
you should contact the sender immediately and also mailminder[at]justice.ie.