[vicsireland] Re: Irish and Jaws

  • From: RobbieS <robbiesin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:54:03 +0100

Hi Stuart,

That's excellent.  That's how I'd done it for about twelve years, but a
number of factors made me change to the the RightAlt method: whatever
settings were on the laptop I was using; an experimental switch from MS
Word to OpenOffice.org etc.  Maybe even, my language settings weren't right
when I upgraded to Windows 7 etc.

it's good to have the old way back and working perfectly with Jaws:-).

Regards,

Robbie