[vicsireland] Introduction

  • From: "Claude Saulnier" <claude.saulnier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:04:47 -0000

Hi all

My name is Claude Saulnier. I am a new member of VICS. I am the CTO for a
Dublin based web development company called Wandsoft. I had a retina
detachment a couple of years ago (now fixed).

I met Gerry Ellis a couple of years ago, and I love telling the story about
the time I was driving in Dublin and he was giving me directions from his
GPS. Especially as it took me a few seconds to realise there was a GPS :). I
was very impressed, but I actually believe Gerry did not trust a frenchman
driving on the wrong side of the road :). I really felt that day that
society should do more to help visually impaired people, and I am doing my
best when I can.

I look forward to contributing to the list.

Regards

Claude

--
Claude Saulnier