[vicsireland] Re: Citrix with Jaws - query

  • From: "Gerry Ellis" <gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:53:44 -0000

Hi, Eamonn,

I would definitely request an update to JAWS. Access to Lotus Notes is poor at
any time but is much better in later version of Jaws. You already have version
6.5 of Lotus which is not bad.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis
t/a Feel The BenefIT

Tel   +353-(0)1 282-7791
Mob   +353-(0)85 716-8665
Email gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you don't know where you're going,
How will you know when you get there?

  Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

presence of computer viruses.

It has removed 15655 spam emails to date.