[vicsireland] Re: Galway Open Day

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:51:10 -0000

Thanks Joan Ann and I hope you got home safely as it is a long treck for
you. I will look forward to info on system Access when you get around to
it. It was good to hear about somethings that come free or within a
normal price range as Sandy demonstrated with the Captain and later
unoficially the Penfriend.

Again well done to all.

Best regards,

Noreen