[vicsireland] Re: Galway Open Day

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:32:01 -0000

Yes, Nicky I agree it is as much about the social side as it is learning
about new products. We were lucky with Saturday as on Sunday morning the
Limerick Cork road was closed owing to a 7 car pile up due to frosty
roads and that would have ruled me out if it were Saturday.

Anyway well done again to all,

Regards,

Noreen